Bronze Challenge Award
1. To jump into water of at least full reach depth.
2. To swim 10 meters, followed by a surface-dive into water of at least full reach depth
and under water swim for a distance of 5 meters.
3. To tread water in a vertical position for three minutes.
4. To skull head-first on the back for 15 meters, with the feet at, or near,
the surface throughout.
5. To swim 400 meters using two strokes. Changes of stroke can only occur at the
completion of a length of the pool. A minimum of 100 meters is to be swum on
6. To climb out at the deep end without assistance.