Silver Challenge Award
1. To plunge dive into water of at least full reach depth;
2. To swim 100 meters in less than three minutes using any stroke. A change of stroke may
only occur at the completion of a length of the pool;
3. To tread water for two minutes with one hand behind the back;
4. To swim 10 meters, followed immediately by two surface-dives into water of full reach
depth, one head first and one feet first bringing an object to the surface on each occasion;
5. To skull head-first on the back for 10 meters and return by sculling 10 meters feet-first.
A horizontal position must be maintained throughout.
5. To swim 800 meters: 400metres on the front and 400 meters on the back. A change of
stroke may only occur every 50 meters;
7. To climb out at the deep end without assistance.